We are a proudly Approved Applicator of the Eco Rubber Product Range, Eco Rubber backed by its great track record in it's Place of birth right here in our Eastern Cape, South Africa is now starting to proof itself as waterproofing go-to product all over the country, its so only right that Kempton Park does not miss out.
Eco Rubber has proven itself in various industries and for various applications, from domestic to industrial. As small as a carport or as big as a warehouse Eco Rubber products remains the correct fit for Waterproofing at its Best.
Advantage of applying EcoRubber Products:
- Highly flexible, resilient, rust control, UV and water-resistant
- The pure acrylic polymer formulation resists fading and chalking
- Seals joints and cover fine cracks
- A maintenance coat is only required after 5 years, if necessary, based on wear
- Used over old paint
- Elongates 100% with 95% recovery
- Good for encapsulation (Asbestos)
- Eco Rubber is so safe it can be used in a water tank and even fish ponds